The ES 6000 Impact Sliding Door is an elegant system that is constructed from heavy duty materials and comes in either small missile or large missile panels. It is ideal for both architectural design and for increasing the security of your home. The large glass panels also allow for the maximum amount of natural light to enter a room.
Configurations: OX,XO,XX,OXO,XXX,XXXO,XXXX & OXXO
Large Missile Impact
Glass: (1/4 HS + 0.060 PVB + 1/4 Temp)
Miami Dade County Notice of Acceptance 07-0411.12
Design Load +85 / – 140
Water infiltration 12.75 psf
Maximum size tested 192 x 120
Frame depth 6″
Sill height 2.75″
Sill with riser 4″
Two track frame doors
Configurations OX, XO, OXO, XX, XXX, OXXO, XXXX
Tested by FTL (Fenestration Testing Laboratory Inc., Hialeah, FL)
Small Missile Impact
Designed for 1/4” HS + 0.60 DupontButacite + ¼” Temp
Design load: +85 psf / -110 psf
Water infiltration: 12.75
- Stainless steel sill track cover
- Adjustable tandem steel ball bearing rollers
- Anodized, painted or wood grain finishes available
- Full weather stripping
- Screens available in aluminum frame and fiberglass mesh
- Sill height 2 ¾” and 4” with riser
- Enhanced durability
- Easy to manipulate
- Various aesthetics options
- Enhances resistance to air and water infiltration
- Durability improves quality of life
- Enhanced water performance
Notice of Acceptance:
Every silicone used by ESWindows are neutral based which guarantees its durability and excelent performance . The two types of silicone used are:
This type of silicone besides acting as a sealant it is capable to support high loads. This silicone is commonly used to support the glass in façades and i hurricane resistant products.
- Dowcorning 983
- Dowcorning 995
Used to seal profile unions to avoid the air and water infiltration allowing having a better sound control.
- Dowcorning 791
- Dowcorning 1199
- White 791
- Black 791
This is an alloy (Al Mg Si), which its principle alloying is the silicon and magnesium that when combined with other elements accordingly with their own proportions result in an easy extrusion, obtaining the suitable mechanical properties, good surface and excellent anodized finishes.
The most common applications are in architectural profiles (doors,windows and facades),special elements for machinery, irrigation pipes or any other decorative application. In Alutions, the alloy 6063 is managed in two stages T5 and T6, the difference between them is on the mechanical properties, because it is possible that in a system it exists a profile that need even higher alloys.
This is an alloy (Al Mg Si) the same as 6063 with a higher percentage of silicon resulting in greater mechanical properties, is of acceptable extrusion, high resistance to corrosion and a good capacity of welding it is not recommended for anodized finishes. The most common applications are in the Industry of transportations, structural and mechanical engineering. In Alutions the alloy is managed only with T5, which have excellent mechanical properties similar to the structural alloys.
Patco Windows offers a wide variety of aluminium finishes
The Standard Available Finishes are:
- Laminated glass: 1/4” + 0.09” DuPont Sentry Glas + ¼” HS
- Insulated laminated glass: 3/16 Temp + 3/8” air space + ¼ HS + 0.09” Dupont Sentry Glas + 3/16” HS
Energía Solar – ESWindows has available any type of glass required by the customers. For energy performance we have Low Emissivity glasses.
- Certifications: NTC-1578 ICONTEC Security Glass
- SGCC for tempered and laminated glass: ANSI z97.1-2004
- IGCC for insulated glass that complies with ASTM and E774-97
- ANSI/UL 752-2005, standard for bullet resisting equipment.
- PPG Certified Fabricator/Laminator